Parents - Powerschool allows you to check your student's course grades and attendance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Copy and paste the link below into your browser. Once on the page, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. If you require assistance or need to obtain your username and/or password, contact Mr. Spencer Williams, Technology Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Access your school's public portal as normal
2) Click on Create an account
3) Enter desired username and password
4) Scroll down the page and populate the " Link to Students Accounts" portion.
5) Enter the Access ID and Access Password from the students Access Keys portion of their Access Accounts page. *This info can be retrieved from your child or the Main Office
The parents are able to have multiple students associated to their one account.
6) Once all Access ID's and Passwords have been entered then hit enter at the bottom of the page.
The parents will now be able to log into their accounts just as before.